Website SA Heart
SA Heart is one of Australia’s largest private cardiology practices providing expert care to all of our patients. Established for over 35 years, SA Heart is a South Australian owned practice with 28 cardiologists offering a comprehensive range of cardiac services.
SA Heart is seeking a vibrant Administration Assistant who will be responsible for performing administration tasks related to our patients and doctors. The position is an entry level role and on-the-job training will be provided.
The Administration Assistant responsibilities include:
· Scanning documents related to patient visits;
· Electronic filing;
· Printing documents related to patient visits;
· Printing and posting letters;
· Arranging couriers; and
· Other administration duties as required.
Ideally candidates will be highly organised and efficient individuals, with an eye for detail. Candidates will have an empathetic and friendly attitude and can liaise respectfully with patients, cardiologists and fellow team members.
· Excellent phone and verbal communication including active listening skills;
· Ability to accurately record information and relay messages;
· Ability to multi-task, prioritise work and manage time effectively; and
· A keen interest in providing excellent patient care within the health sector.
If you would like to join our team, please send your resume via email to [email protected] along with a personalised 1-page cover letter addressed to our Administration Manager, Mel Tuzewski, outlining the following:
· Why this role is for you?
· Why you would like to work for SA Heart?
To apply for this job email your details to LSmith@saheart.com.au.