About the Course:
Are you looking to, or own a business that work with food? Are you wanting to take a leadership position in hospitality? This course can help you not only with the skills and know-how you’ll need, but will also meet the legal requirements for being a food safety supervisor.
Who Should Attend
This training is suitable for those who wish work in the industries of hospitality and retail. This course is ideally suited to in the role of:
- Small Business Owners/Managers
- Hospitality Owners/Managers
- Retail Owners/Managers
- Owners or Registered Food Businesses
- Supermarket Owners/Managers
- Cafe Owners/Managers
- Sports Club Owners/Managers
- Restaurant Owners/Managers
At the conclusion of this course participants will be able to confidently and proficiently:
- Prevent, alleviate and recognise hazards associated with handling food, both incoming and outgoing from your premises Five key principles of Visual Merchandising
- Communicate your Food Safety Plan – Implement the plan and address problems
- Develop good hygiene practices
- Manage cleaning, pest control, waste disposal and chemical storage
- 6 Hours
Where are we Located
Integrity Business College is located right across from the Essendon train station for simple public transport.
Suite 2, Level 1, 902 Mt Alexander Rd, Essendon
For any bookings or questions you might have, please contact us by email: [email protected] or call us: 1300 731 451.