Did you know that Integrity Business College provides training and accreditation in the Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) to local businesses and students in Victoria? Our trainers are up to date with all of the latest regulations and requirements for your business or club.
Integrity Business College’s Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) trainer, Peter Venables, attended ‘The Knowledge Exchange’ held by the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation (VCGLR) at the Darebin Arts & Entertainment Centre on 2nd June 2015.
The program covered areas such as:
- Overview, key initiatives and focus of the VCGLR
- Liquor licensing matters; right to licence and affects of the licence
- Aims and benefits of the Good Sports Program (challenges faced by clubs)
- Staff training
- Compliance; Victoria Police, Police expectations
- VCGLR Compliance; remaining compliant, breaches identified at venues and what to expect from an inspection
This event also offered the opportunity for our trainer to meet and speak with VCGLR staff, obtain advice and gather information booklets that will assist with training.
For more information on our RSA Course or other short courses,
contact us by email at: [email protected] or telephone on: 1300 731 451.