Integrity Business College has been providing training to School-Based Trainees (SBAT’s) at the Essendon premises for the past 5 years. The success of the program has been so great that the number of trainees and schools involved has tripled in the last 2 years.
It is not only local secondary schools signing SBAT’s with Integrity. There is a significant number of students who travel from Werribee, Tarneit, Caroline Springs and Sydenham every week to attend classes.Schools and parents see the benefits of preparing the trainees for the workforce by making them responsible for organising their own transport but also time management skills ensuring that they arrive to class on time. This independence has seen the confidence and self-assurance grow in each individual.
- St Bernards College
- Essendon Keilor College
- Caroline Chisholm Catholic College
- Catholic Regional College Sydenham
- Princes Hill Secondary College
- Tarneit Secondary College
- Mackillop College
- Keilor Downs College
- Copperfield Secondary College
Work-placements for the Essendon SBAT’s has been a great success over the years with many host employers willing to take trainees on every year. Work-placements include:
- Local Primary and Secondary Schools
- MLN Computing Specialists
- Several computer repair and service companies