Following on from last years success with the SBAT Greensborough class, Integrity Business College has a brand new group for 2014.
The class is comprised of a range of schools that are local to the City of Banyule and Darebin and the Shire of Nillumbik. Building on last years program, Integrity has engaged even more schools with the program and its success is making this location high in demand.
Local Schools in 2014 include:
- Reservoir High School
- Lalor North College
- Northside Christian College
- Diamond Valley Learning Centre
- Diamond Valley College
- Bundoora Secondary College
Integrity Business College is privileged to be working with Banyule Nillumbik LLEN Workplace Learning and hosts classes at their premises in Greensborough. The Banyule Nillumbik LLEN Workplace Learning Coordinators
Program aims to:
- Increase the number of young people undertaking Workplace Learning placements, including SBATs , especially in areas that provide strong vocational outcomes.
- Increase the alignment of VCAL and VET provision and local industry needs.
- Promote workplace learning to industry and small business to increase the understanding of the benefits of workplace learning to local enterprises.
Workplace Learning Coordinators work with educational providers, training organisations, local industry, small business and local government to achieve these goals.